Apprentice Dental Nurse Ilford Dental Centre
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Dental Nurse to join our friendly and busy dental practice with an emphasis on preventative treatment and options for all. We are a dental practice with a well-established and friendly team. We would love you to join us as an Apprentice Dental Nurse.
SHARE THIS ROLE
The role of a dental nurse is to assist the dentist with all clinical aspects within the surgery. This includes but is not limited to:
- Greet and care for all patients in a polite and courteous manner at all times
- Work closely with the dentist in a professional and appropriate manner
- Provide chair side assistance during all dental procedures
- Update computer records and taking notes
- Cleaning surgeries to a high level, maintaining strict cross infection controls
- Preparing instruments and materials during treatments
- Carry out reception and administrative tasks where required
Apprenticeship Minimum Wage
Total hours per week: 30.00
Expected start date
Dental nurse (integrated) (level 3)
Harriet Ellis Training Solution Limited
Requirements and prospects
- You will have a calm, confident and reassuring manner and the ability to relate well to people, including children and those with special needs
- You will have a positive and flexible approach to work
- Experience is not necessary, however, we are looking for ambitious, hard-working and committed individuals
- You must be of a smart and professional appearance at all times, wearing a clean, presentable uniform and have a positive attitude
A great opportunity to secure long term employment with an employer whom has a wonderful vision and admirable values in conjunction with continuing with your professional development.
Things to consider
You will be required to have a Hepatitis B injection and pass a DBS check.
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the Employer
Your teeth make a statement about you. A beautiful smile enhances your appearance and charisma, giving you added self-confidence. The condition of your teeth can impact your overall health, because your ability to chew determines your food choices. Your speech is also affected by the condition of your teeth. Healthy, attractive teeth contribute to a better quality of life.
Ilford Dental Centre provides a full range of dental services; such as orthodontics, oral surgery, braces, sedation, cosmetics and periodontology (gum treatment).
Ilford Dental Centre (IDC) exists to provide a first class service to our patients; rivalling any other in Essex and London.
Ilford Dental Centre